In the CNC manufacturing industry, processing accuracy often determines the quality of the parts to a large extent, and CNC precision manufacturing itself is a very demanding means of processing, it’s relative to traditional manufacturing methods to achieve better results, so what are the advantages of CNC precision manufacturing? The following is a brief introduction for everyone:
- Multi-axis control linkage: In general, usually CNC manufacturing with three-axis linkage most, but through some adjustments can do four-axis, five-axis, seven-axis, or even more linked axis machining center.
- Machine parallel: common CNC manufacturing machining center whose function is also relatively fixed, you can put the machining center and turning center, or vertical, horizontal machining center combined, which can increase the machining center machining range and machining capacity.
- Tool breakage warning: using some technical detection means, you can find the wear and tear of the tool, the destruction of the situation, and alarm, so that you can achieve timely replacement of the tool to ensure the quality of the processing of the parts.
- Tool life management: multiple tools working at the same time and multiple inserts on the same tool can be managed in a unified manner to improve production efficiency.
- Machine tool overload power-off protection: according to the CNC manufacturing process load set the maximum load degree when the load reaches the set value, the machine tool can achieve automatic power-off shutdown to implement the protection of the machine tool.